What size should I order?
- Take a look at our size chart here. Due to the nature of the silicone in the waist band, we do recommend sizing up if you are between sizes!
How should I wash my Arro products?
- We recommend washing your Arro gear on cold, and hanging to dry. We've found that the Olive Green and Wine Red products do tend to bleed on the first wash, so would advise to wash them on their own initially.
Can I return or exchange my products if they don't fit or I decide they're not right for me?
- Of course! We want you to feel great in our leggings and tops which is why we have a 30 day return or exchange policy! Just send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to start the process.
Is there anywhere I can try them on before I buy?
- Yes, come on down to 1432 Ironwood Street. Our hours are Monday, Wednesday and Saturday from 10-2.
- Hours may change on holidays.
What happens to the product once I return it?
- We want to ensure our customers receive the very best quality we can offer them, as a result when we receive returns or exchanges we actually wash and donate these products to those in need!